IT’S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE.
Kiss tax returns, W-2s, hard money loans, and long waits good riddance. Introducing Embrace Doc Lite loans. Also known as Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR), our loans require no personal income documentation, so tax returns and W-2s aren’t necessary.
Whether you’re new to real estate investing or a hardened pro, you’ll find our Doc Lite loans the preferred way to invest. Our loans save you time, money, and stress.
- Easy process – tax returns and W-2s not required
- Quick closing – fewer docs means faster process
- Reduced rates – lower rates and fees than hard money loans
- Title can be vested in an LLC
- 20 financed properties allowed – most programs limit to 6
- 30-year loan option – hard money loans average 10 years or less
- Loans for business purposes only – may not be used for personal, family, or household purposes
EXPERIENCED INVESTORSIf you’re an experienced investor, you’re all too familiar with the hoops you have to jump through to get an investment property. The mortgage process requires endless paperwork and takes 4 to 5 weeks minimum — with plenty of opportunity for things to go wrong. If you choose to go with a hard money loan, the high rates and significant upfront fees make it expensive. And we all know that fronting a large chunk of money to make an all-cash offer may not be the best use of your capital.
NEW INVESTORSIf you’re just getting your feet wet in real estate investing, you picked a great time because now the endless paperwork and long waits are a thing of the past. With a Doc Lite loan, you don’t qualify off your personal income. You qualify off the cash flow of the rental, and this makes the whole process easier and faster.
Whether you’re purchasing a new investment property or refinancing an existing one, it’s time to bid pay stubs, tax returns, employment verification, hard money loans, and headaches adieu.
Contact us today and say hello to Doc Lite loans.